Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Luck of the Irish.....Maybe

Whew!!  I survived!  I sent that text....he didn't respond, thank God!  I will just sweep that one under the rug. 

It's St. Patrick's Day!  I've never been one of those party animals on St. Patrick's Day.  Not even when I was younger.  I just never got the green beer thing.  I remember as a kid, you had to wear green.  If you didn't wear green, you ran the risk of getting a pinch on the a**.  I remember in my teens, if we didn't wear green, we would say.....  I'm wearing green, you just can't see it.  Of course, implying that the undergarments were green.  I know, silly, huh?  So, these days I don't even really own anything green.  Go figure.  My son owns shirts in all different shades of green.  It's his favorite color.  I think I bought a green cotton camisole back during the summer.  I just might did it out and throw it on under a t-shirt.  Sounds good!  Sweet!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everybody......  May the luck of the Irish be with you, and may you beat the Leprechan to the pot of gold!  ;-)

Peace!

No comments: