Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 24, 2013

B**ch Fest

I do a lot of inspirationals and share stories on my Facebook page.  However, when I am having a bad day or just don't feel like being nice, I can't post it there.  My family jumps on that.  To them I am being a little less than "christian" like.  Or, I am being ungrateful.  It is assumed that I am not praying or letting the Lord take care of things.  I pray......every day.  I give praise to God.  No one can know what we have personally going on in our hearts.  My relationship with God is personal.  It's between him and me.  My friends and family know I am a christian.  I don't back down from that for anyone.  My friends respect that.  Even the ones who are uncertain or just don't believe.  I witness to them.  I am judged more by my family who go to church and are very outspoken about their christianity.  I just let it be.

I am a very spiritual person, and I have a tremendous faith in God.  But I am human too.  I have good days, I have bad days, and I have days that I feel like BLAH!  My life is not perfect, I have more bad hair days than not.  My weight sucks!  I am not rich by no means......and I wish I could catch that one big break.  I have scream fests with my adult Aspie son.  I cry and cry sometimes, until I feel like I will just dry up.  My once spotless house looks lived in now.  I suffer from heartbreak.  This has nothing to do with my faith.  Because I know that where I am is right where God intended for me to be.  This is my life.  I can vent about whatever I want to.  Right?  If I want to follow my heart and do what makes me happy.......  I can do that.  Because at the end of the day it's my life and the only one I have to answer to is the big guy upstairs.  ;-)

Whew......  I feel a little better!

Peace!

No comments: