Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Let's go Gamestop hopping....

Time flies when you're having fun I guess.....  I took yesterday to spend with my kid.  We got out and went Gamestop hopping, as I like to call it.  We start at one spot and hop around to the different Gamestops.  My kid is a connoisseur of gaming.  He knows something about everything.  It is very easy for me to become hermit or homebody if I am not working.  I shouldn't be like that, and I promised myself I would start working on image and appearance.  Well, I hit a patch of depression last week.  As if it didn't show in my writing.  So when I am like this, my poor kid suffers.  Being the charmer he is, usually when we go Gamestop hopping he always tells me when we're finished he will go look wherever I want to look.  lol  So that is what we did yesterday.......ALL day long!!  I was exhausted.  Now I am trying to shake the blues so I can jump back into things and move on past all of this depression stuff.  I am better than this.  As it's been said.....  "tomorrow is a brand new day."  And, I plan to make the most of it.

Peace!

No comments: