Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Life is good even when it's not

I woke up this morning after a very restless night and very little sleep, and turn the tv onto the local news that I watch every morning, thinking this is what my life has become.  Unemployed....AGAIN....  Gaining weight....AGAIN....  Something has got to give.  Then here comes in my son, snatching up the remote.  He flipped the station over to VH1 Classic.  Okay....I don't know about you, but in my household, we have love our music!  Music is good for the soul....  But the best is that these songs this morning were the songs I listened to when I was in high school!  Takes me down memory lane.  Gotta love it!  By the time it's all said and done.  I am thinking life is still good, even when it's not!  So now I am bopping around.  Getting my dance on.  Feeling good!  I love my life :-)

Peace!

No comments: