Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I think I'm traumatized!

When I dream, I dream alive and in color!  Well, the fallout from temp job yesterday....  Ay ya ya...  I was working in my sleep.  The attorney I worked for had left the office and there were others in the office so I thought I was safe.  I was working, and all of a sudden it was dark.  I jumped up and realized I had fallen asleep with my head on the desk and everyone left and locked me in.  Since I could not figure the phone system out, I could not call out and my cell phone was dead.  Traumatized, yes.  Lesson learned....ask the right questions before I go on another temp job, and make sure I have Red Bull and my cell phone charger with me!  Yikes!!  So, onto another day......  I'm thinking about talking men real soon!  ;-)

Peace!

No comments: