Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

This sh** only happens to me.......

The temp job??  Oh good lord....  I knew this attorney from years ago.  He was old then.  Well, he is really old now.  Like almost 100 old.......  So, I am sitting there this morning waiting for him, and here he comes shuffling into the office, hunched over, sharp as a whip.  Umm.....yeah, it was a longgg day!  He almost fell two times!!  O-M-G!!!  I reached out to catch him one time.  It was just a natural instinct to do.  I called the temp agency when I got out earlier this evening and left them a message.  As fascinated as I am with this attorney, I don't want to go back there.  He has paid his dues.  He needs to hang up the scales of justice, relax and enjoy his old age.  I swear......only me, does this happen to!

Peace!

No comments: