Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Loneliness

I have been single for 20+ years.  I have done being alone very well.  Recently though, I am not doing being alone very well.  Last night I actually felt lonely.  I have reached the point that I think I can honestly say, I am ready for a relationship.  I think this is why I am so over thinking this whole dating thing.  If you have read my earlier blogs then you know I do not have a successful track record where relationships and marriages are concerned, but I am ready to try again.  I just want to make sure it is right.  I know there are no guarantees, but I have parents, siblings and friends who have long term marriages.  It can be done.  I am ready to be domestic.  I'm not very good at it, but I will take cooking lessons and whatever I need to do.  I want to be that supportive girlfriend or wife.  I want to be there for my significant other.  I want him to be there for me.  I want to build a future with the right man......I just don't know where to start!  I will now over think this I'm sure.....

Peace!

No comments: