Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Can we say pity party? Ummm.....Yeah!

I have been doing super good....  No e-mailing, very little texting.  But tonight, I'm like an addict on the verge of falling off the wagon.  I am missing him so bad.....  I texted him, and will have major regrets about it.  I still don't know how to put this all behind me.  I'm six months into very little to no communication with him.  It's kind of like you don't choose who you fall in love with and you can't force yourself to fall out of love with them.  My life is good.  I don't know why I think I still want this.  Hell, maybe I am that person who cannot be completely happy without that drama in my life.  Whoa.......talk about a pitty party!!  Yeah, I am having one.....  Yikes!  I need to get to bed!

Peace!

No comments: