Total Pageviews

Friday, March 15, 2013

This and that......That and this

I feel good....  I survived this week so far!  I have had a bit of uncontrolable eating.....ugh....  That is normal I'm thinking.  I did get out and about with my son yesterday.  It's always an adventure with us, and I enjoy those times!  My mom was awesome, but I think I rock as a mom!  I am thinking about going and getting my hair chopped off this weekend.  Yeah.....I did it back in July, haven't touched it since, so it's about time.  I need change.  It's a St. Patty's Day weekend.  I'm thinking I will probably go out with family this weekend to hear my older brother, who is an entertainer, play.  We have been doing Saturday nights at this place he plays.  Reasonable prices on food and drinks, and my brother rocks the place....  Country, old rock and oldies.  I love it!  Today....I will get out with my boy again.  He is into this new game, and is looking for a certain character.  We found one them yesterday, but there is still one to go.  That's today in a flash.....a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  ;-)

Peace!

No comments: