Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My purpose in life

So this morning I was having a conversation with a very dear friend.  Actually she was my very best friend in 6th grade.  She was checking in with me to see how I was doing and how my job hunting was going.  As our conversation went on, I told her that I pray and trust that God will not let me down.  He has carried me so many times, but I feel like what I have been going through is only the tip of the ice burg, and it is a stepping stone to bigger and better things.  I truly believe that.  I have always been safe, and done the right thing.  I don't do change well, can be extreme at times, but for the most part I am stable.  I have lived in the same house for over 20 years, I worked at one job for 12 years, another for 2 years, and so on.  I just feel like now, something is pushing in the direction I should be going.  It's definitley not safe, and there are no guarantees.  But, even being safe does not bring guarantees.  I am chasing possibilities, believing that God's plan for me is bigger and better than anything I could have ever imagined, and things are going to be okay.  Is there any other way?

Peace!

No comments: