Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dating.......

I won't sugar coat this.....  I hate the whole dating thing.  Being single these days really sucks!  I am going on 21 years single.  I had tried online dating way back when, but decided to go through and delete every online profile I had over 4 years ago.  I met and dated 2 or 3 good guys over the years of trying it.  I also made a couple of good guy friends.  So, about 3 months ago, I allowed one of my girlfriends to talk me into trying it one more time on one of the sites I had never tried before.  I was blown away.  I am sure there are women out there who are just as bad, but come on.  Within my first day on that site, I cannot even recall how many men propositioned me.  I am not a prude.  I pride myself on the fact that I am so open with my sexuality.  I am not shy when it comes to things like that.  However, there was a gentleman who hammered away at me wanting to use the webcam.  I refused to use mine, and said it was okay for him to use his, but told him that he needed to have his clothes on.  Well he proceeds to tell me that he just came in from his pool and had his swimsuit on.  A speedo.  Yikes!  He assured me he would stay seated and I would not have to look at him.  It's not that I don't want to look at a man's body, but I want to meet a man who wants to wine and dine me.  Take me out on a date.  Get to know me, the person, before he goes showing me his body.  I've already experienced passion beyond words.  It's going to take someone to really sweep me off my feet now.  I believe that there has to be someone out there that can do more than that for me.  But, this guy used the excuse of him needing to get a drink of water as his excuse to stand up.  I immediately shut the came down.  He asked me why I did that.  I told him that I don't know him.  I don't want to see his naked body and so on.  So he stops communicating with me.  Well one night I see him online after I had deleted my profile.  I asked how he was, and why I had not heard from him.  He told me that I had problems, was way too uptight, and wished me luck on finding someone as uptight as I was.  I had to laugh.....  All because I didn't want to see a naked man I did not know on the webcam, I was dubbed uptight.  That was a first.  lol  Stuff like that turns me off.  I am kind of nervous that there are no good guys out there.  Real men.  Yes, I thought I had met him and even allowed myself to fall in love with him completely, but even he let me down.  I am a very giving person.  I love with all I have in me.  I want that man who can step up and woo me......Be the man. 

Peace!

No comments: