Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm going to try this again

Since I started this blog, I've had a lot of ups and downs.  I allowed those ups and downs to run my life, consume me, and distract me.  I even felt a little funny when I suggested my blog read to others, that they would get a little nervous that I might mention them in my blog.

When I first started this blog, it was my goal to be selfish.  Share what I had been through or was going through, or what was on my mind.  This is about me.  It's my own very personal therapy.  I am not out to hurt others.  I said from the beginning if I blog and use someone's name, it's because I have asked and received their permission.  Otherwise, I don't use their names.  I used my late aunt's name because I truly believe she would approve of this.  She was a very strong and opinionated woman.  I see so much of myself in her.  With that said, I am going to try to move things forward.  Start focusing on what makes me happy, and writing does make me happy. 

I took a job with a very busy firm.  For about the first 2 months I felt like maybe I fit in.  Then the next 7 months I've been on eggshells.  I got written up for the first time ever on a job.  Not because I putting anyone at risk, but because I stepped on someone's toes.  Someone in a superior position than I, and someone younger than my son.  It was all down hill from there.  On Friday, I was let go.  I was told it was for financial reasons, and it was done in a pleasant and professional way.  I was even told I might get called back if things pick up.  I don't think so.  I had been thinking for a while.  I have to do what is right for me.  Things that are less stressful to me and things that I love.  Of course if I could write and make money at it, I would!  I am looking for a new job, but I am also going to focus on my writing. 

I have talked some of my son Ryan, in my earlier blogs.  I really haven't gone in depth about his diagnosis of Asperger's Syndrome, Bi-Polar Disorder, and other things.  A long with this blog, I have decided to start a blog about mine and Ryan's journey.  It comes with Ryan's blessings, because he will be a part of it.  We are trying to come up with a name.  Ryan says, he has to have his say, as he is a part of me, which makes him smart and a writer just like me.  He's got a good point there!  lol  I love my kid......

So once again......  I hope you come along with me on this journey and that journey.  You who follow me, inspire me.  Thank you!

Peace!

No comments: