Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

Taking a break......

Sometimes you just have to take a break......  I love men, don't get me wrong......but damn.........  I'm just worn out right now.  I've got lots of thoughts and ideas swimming around with my head.......  OMG!!!  I am working on something.....  I will be writing about it soon.

So life as it is right now......  I babysat my little 7 year old niece this morning.  This is my next to the youngest brother's daughter.  He and his wife are separated and in the process of a divorce.  I haven't been around his children a lot because......because I just haven't.  I did keep this little niece once before, but with 3 of her brothers.  So of course I was looking forward to having a girlie kind of day.  Well she surprised me.  She talked a lot, but she also had some depression, and a whole lot of anger built up inside her.  At least that is what I thought.  So we spent half a day together, and interesting it was.  But I am going on very little sleep and about to drop.  I didn't want to not write.  I am going to run on along, and blog my little heart out tomorrow........  So I will see ya then!

Peace!

No comments: