Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Shooting Stars and Miracles

After much thought, I have decided that a miracle is going to happen this Christmas.  I mean, I know miracles have already happened, but I'm thinking along the romantic sense ;-)  Did I ever mention in any of my blogs that I'm a hopeless romantic?  Like "Sleepless in Seatle" kind of romantic?  I love the idea of love....  AND........  I'm a dreamer!  My mom thought for sure I would grow up and be an eccentric "soap opera" actress......  I guess my imagination as a child was just a tad bit over the top :-/  But I truly believe that with all the chaos that has happened over the past few months, that I'm due for a miracle.  So I was at my friend's house (yes that one who brought up needs v wants) a few nights ago.  When I was on my way home I saw a shooting star!  I wished on it, because I think that is what you're supposed to do?  So this friend and I have been talking a lot....  We've be kind of just taking things one day at a time.  Going with the flow......  I pray that he is a part of that miracle that is going to happen........ 

Peace!

No comments: