Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

Lost in translation?

I honestly do not know what I am doing these days.....  I have gotten so far away from myself.  My normal upbeat, inspired self is lost somewhere in translation.  I remember when I was first pregnant with my son, but only Rich knew I was, and my sister suspected.  I was at this little carnival in the mall parking lot of the small Georgia town where I lived.  My sister's youngest daughter had just turned 3, and loved the Merry Go Round.  So I stood on the thing with her, and we rode, and the guy stopped taking tickets from us because he thought it was fascinating how much my little niece loved that ride.  I was sure at some point I might get sick.  Something I would have no control over because, I was obivously going to be that woman who could not do much of anything during pregnancy that I didn't puke my insides out.  So once again I am here, feeling like I am going in circles.......too fast, and I am going to puke.  I keep thinking I have a good grip on things, but I don't.  I think I need someone to shake me a little bit, and make me pull it together.  I had that interview.  I actually felt good about it.  Now.....I'm not so sure.  I have not had a lot of quiet time lately.  I have so much to write, and can't seem to get my rythm back.  So I am going to try to sit down and write tomorrow.  I have something that I need to get out, and hopefully receive some response to.  So, don't write me off yet.......  I'm coming back ;-)

Peace!

No comments: