Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2011

A DOUBLE dose of WTF..............

Okay.....I am hoping I don't offend the virgin ears, but I never said this was going to be pretty!!!  So What the F*&%# x 2???!!!!

First of all my interview went great........  I think I have a shot at this one, but don't want it.  It was an hour and a half drive for me, and a lot less money, and not benefits.  I could take a job right near my house for a lot less money, and be close to home to save on gas, and wear and tear on my car.  Gosh.........  I hate being unemployed.

Second........  Okay........  Maybe I was a little premature on the love thing.  Yes, I love him.  But he has totally blown me off again.  I feel like calling him up and asking if "she" is worth losing the best thing that ever happened to you?  I swear.  I don't think it's another woman.  I just think he is going through some things, and he is allowing his fear to keep him from sharing.  I wish I truly knew the male psyche.....   Better yet.......I would like someone to explain how you can have everything in a relationship, and it still cannot work out......  Well when one of you agrees with you, but still says it can't work.  He hasn't said it this time.  I keep waiting for the fallout, but it hasn't happened yet.  Something is definitely going on........WTF???!!!

Okay.......  Enough is enough I guess........  Goodnight all...  I will be back ;-)

Peace!

No comments: