Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Please Read........

I have been so caught up in what is going wrong in my life lately that I have forgotten to stop and recognize what is important.  Focusing on the real things in life and getting away from the drama a little bit is the dose of medicine I need right now.  I will be back in full force soon ;-)  I am asking that you read this post my cousin shared in her blog today.  She and I are both mothers to sons with Asperger's Syndrome.  Mine is 25 and hers is 14.  This story she has shared is in memory of her friend who also had AS.  Please read, and feel free to share it with others.  More awareness needs to be brought to Asperger's Syndrome, and all the other Autism Spectrum Disorders.  Feel free to comment as well.  Thank you and God Bless!

http://angelam321.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-sweet-sweet-drew.html

No comments: