Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

Blah, Blah, Blah...........

Sometimes I wish I were not so honest.  Sometimes I wish I could really be mean.  But unfortunately I have a heart, and my heart rules more than my head a lot of the time.  You've heard people say a guy's brain is in his d***, well I really think my brain is in my heart.  I always want to see the good in people.  I try to find reason in why people do the things they do.  Which is probably why I had 2 abusive marriages and 1 abusive relationship.  So why do I continue to put myself out there to be hurt?  When it happens I always say, never again, never again.  But, when I truly believe someone is being sincere I try to understand where they are coming from.  Give them the benefit of the doubt.  The end result........I get walked all over and hurt.

Don't we want to see good in people?  All people?  I think we do to some degree.  The woman arrested for shoplifting; We want to believe she is struggling and doing what she has to in order to feed her children.  Only thing is, is she is stealing make-up or something that is considered a want, not a need.  I am told all the time that I am too nice.  I am practicing here and there to be mean.......lol  I may practice in my blogs........lol  I don't know exactly what brought on these thoughts today.  I don't think it was one certain thing.  But I needed to get it off my chest.  This is kind of Blah, Blah, Blah.......lol

Peace! 

No comments: