Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One of those days!

YEP........  Woke this morning to a gosh awful mini monsoon.  Heavy rain, thunder and lightning.  It sucks when you're expected to look professional on days like this.  You put on your nice clothes, fix the hair and make-up, and go out the door and YIKES!!!  And then, as if that wasn't enough, I get dumped in a text message........  The kicker on this one is that I wasn't even in a relationship to be "dumped".......LMAO!!!!  Some people should listen when they are told they don't have friends.  Because when someone tells them that, and that person thinks they do have friends?  Ummm...........no.  You have to know how to be a friend before someone will return the friendship.  It's a shame that I put myself out there to somebody only to have it thrown back in my face with such force.  So guess what?  I'm not going to contact that person anymore.  Let them learn a lesson from this.  Let them wake up one morning, and realize you burned a bridge that you shouldn't have.  I know I keep saying this, but I have a good heart.  I am a very compassionate person.  I forgive a lot.  But at some point, I don't know.  I'm not sure if I have it in me anymore.  I honestly believe my spirit has been broken.  Now, I'm going to try to move on.......  Maybe find me some hottie and have a little fun to help me through this bad day!  LOL!!!  Yeah, I'm single, available, and I can do stuff like that.  Just a little sumthin sumthin.......Ahhhh.........  I have to get to bed.  Late nights and early mornings are kicking my butt!!!  Hoping tomorrow is not "ONE" of those days! 

Peace!

No comments: