Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thoughts before Thanksgiving

I like to think I am thankful all year around, not just Thanksgiving Day.  However, I think sometimes God gives us a reality check, kind of like a tap on the shoulder to remind us that there is so much more.  I can say I am thankful for my friends and family, or my health, etc.  I am trying to look at things deeper.  I am so thankful for my friends....  They each bring something different to our friendship.  I have those who know just the right things to say when I am feeling down.  Then there are those who know just what to do to make me laugh.  Each friendship is so different, yet they all mean the world to me.  And........while I have been busting on my family a lot lately, I can't imagine my life without them in it!  They too, bring so much to my life.  Individually and together.

When I started this blog a few months ago, I wasn't sure what I would do with it.  I am finding I am kind of all over the place with it.  I just go with whatever is in my heart and head.  Hoping I could reach out to others who have lived similar situations, or faced things where they felt the couldn't go on.......  If I make even one person, smile or laugh......I know I am making a difference!  So, of course I am thankful for my readers/followers......  I don't know most of you, but you make a difference in my life.

Have a beautiful day before Thanksgiving :-)

Peace!

No comments: