Total Pageviews

Friday, November 25, 2011

I think I said I would get back to you once I had the chance to reflect on my Thanksgiving Day.  Well, that is exactly what I'm doing.....  Reflecting on the day; my thoughts and feelings..... 

Ryan and I went to a local "diner" like restaurant with my older brother, nephew and his wife, and my little great nephew.  There were also some friends who joined us.  It wasn't the whole big family get together at someone's house.  It was fun and different......and as our waitress said, everybody is family here!  For a couple of hours it was talking, laughing, and eating.....  It was the perfect day!  Looking at everybody interracting with each other......I came to the conclusion that it doesn't matter with who or where you are spending Thanksgiving Day...It's about just being thankful!

I have had a wonderful year so far.....  Sure it hasn't been without ups and downs, and many crisis', but I've weathered those storms.....  I still have my parents......  I have an awesome son, who continues to make progress, and is my hero!  I have wonderful friends and family......  I don't think it gets much better than this ;-)  

So now as we go head on into the Christmas Holiday, it should be interesting.....  I do have a job interview on Tuesday morning.  I just might not skip a beat!  Wish me luck :-)

Peace! 

No comments: