Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2011

Hmmm........

I thought my post yesterday was a little strong.....  It was more of a vent type thing.  I thank God everyday for my family......  They are the best!  There are just times that you wonder what makes people do the things they do, or act the way they do, etc.  When I started this blog......  I knew it would be for me.  I let everyone know to read with caution.  This is my place......  I can say what I want.  If I went into more details.......  I would be writing for years.  I will say this....  I have some family members who are dealing with some very personal things that I am not at liberty to discuss.  That is out of respect to them, and my love for them.  I pray for them everyday as well.  I also want to say that the outpouring of prayers and well wishes for my family did come via Facebook, emails and so on.  I will ellaborate on this tonight.  I will also share a story that involves one of my aunts, and how it touched my life and that of one of my best friends.  So.....  I will not apologize for what I wrote, but I will ask that if you were offended?  Please understand where I am at.

Peace!

No comments: