Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Not today, please...........

NO WAY...........  So I wake up this morning feeling completely rested.  Ready to head into my day.  Take the Christmas Tree down, clean, laundry, laundry, laundry (which by the way, I'm on my 3rd load, and it's not even noon-Go me!).  Then I start coughing.  WTF?!?!!!  It's is not some little cough.  Noooooooo.............It's got to be that deep cough that racks my body.  Feels just the way it was like 3+ years ago when I had pneumonia.  My Ryan and I have sinus allergies, and have been sneezing, but now this........  Ryan has insurance, I don't.  I don't even have a job at this point, and unemployment is nothing to brag about.  So much for being positive today.......UGH!!!  Time to start drinking OJ, taking Vitamin C, and cold meds......  Kick this in the butt before it kicks my butt!  I swear.......If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.......  Let me go sulk for a little while........  I'll be back ;-)
Peace!

No comments: