Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Between being sick and visiting family, I have neglected my blog here.  I'm finally getting over being ill.  My fever gone for 3 days.  My sister, and her oldest granddaugther, my great niece came to visit.  We have had the most awesome time.  My niece, her younger sister, and I used to have what we called sleepovers when I would go visit my sister years ago.  But since I've been through job changes, and my Ryan being sick, I just haven't gotten to visit like I used to.  So my niece is now 16.  She is such a beautiful young lady.  We have had a blast this weekend.  We have Facebooked back and forth, and laughed until we couldn't laugh anymore........and we have eaten NON-stop!!  I really needed this weekend.  I miss that part of my family time.  I hadn't seen my sister in a while, and it was all just what the doctor ordered.  Still........through my down time, I have had a lot going on in my mind.  I will be sitting down, and sharing really soon.  So once again.......I ask......please don't give up on me.  I will be back ;-)

Peace!

No comments: