Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Time flies.......

When you're having fun.  In between my life going all different directions recently, I had a birthday.  Yes, that's right.  I turned the big 48.  I just don't feel older.  I feel very young.  I've never had a problem with aging.  I think I get better with age.  I did have this set back when I turned 25, which turned out to be a moment of insanity.  Yeah.......it happens to the best of us!  So.....reports say that 40 is the new 20.  Therefore, I am really 28.  Right?  Well, I breezed right through my birthday.  It was good.......with the exception of the hairdresser chopping my hair off.  I mean completely off!  And then some jerk backed into my car.  I guess it really was just a memorable birthday.  Lots of well wishes, and good stuff.  So recently there was the birthday weekend and the reunion weekend.  I have a family reunion this coming weekend.  It's my dad's side of the family.  I always try to go to that one no matter what.  So three busy weekends in a row.  That's not so good.  I'm not getting enough "me" time in.  I'm thinking about working in a sex weekend.  Yep......  I sure am.  I know...I know...  Cover your ears if you can't handle it.  I am not used to being NOT sexually active.  I miss it.  I need it.  I just need to find the right person who is a willing partner, you know?  When you've had the pretty good stuff for so long, it is hard to find something to fill that void.  I don't want to just jump into something with someone......and it be done out of loneliness, or it to be empty or baseless.......  You know what I'm saying.  I want passion.......  I want it all......  That is asking for a lot, but dammit.....  I am going to find it, if it kills me......  Just watch and see ;-)

Peace!

No comments: