Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Too tired to talk.......

I've been thinking about all the relationships I've had over the years.......The ones that really meant something, and those that I could have done without.  So once again I was asked, what is love?  Do we really know?  I look at my parents and I see love.  Actually you feel the love around them.  I still don't think love like that comes around everyday.  I think when you find that person who captures your heart in a big way, you should hold on tight.  Try to make it work no matter what.  This has been on my mind for a couple of days again.  I really didn't want to go down this road because it just depresses me.  I am doing pretty good now.  I am kind of beating around the bush here, because I am not in the mood to write about anything specific, you know?  I am over tired right now.  I need to give the brain a rest.  So I am off to slumber land, and I'll catch you later ;-)

Peace!

No comments: