Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another one of those days......

I have always tried to be optimistic.  The one to always try to find a positive in a negative.  But there are those days when I wake up, and really don't want to be optimistic or positive.  People tell you to look around you.  There is always someone who has it worse than you do.  That may very well be true, but just once, why can't what I am feeling be just as important as that person who seems to have it worse than I do?  I work hard......  I see the person holding the sign on the side of the road that says "will work for food".  Do we just automatically assume he or she can't find work?  I lost my job over two years ago after 12 years of employment at the same job.  I thought I had job security.  I see sick people all around me.  Do we just automatically assume that those people have done all they can do to prevent what is happening to them?  I have a disabled son.  I had a very complicated pregancy where we both almost died during child birth.  I fight every day for my son's health.  I see my mountains that I am faced with just as important as the next person's.  So when I wake up every once in a while, and want to feel sorry for myself, or want to talk about me and what I am going through, I don't want to be looked at as being selfish or not sensitive to someone else's situation.  I feel like I AM entitled to have one of those days.  I am human, and sometimes life sucks!  Today is one of those days...........

Peace!

No comments: