Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1, 2, 3........some?

There is a reason why there is a disclaimer on my blog, and there is a reason why I don't openly advertise on my facebook page.  I knew in my writing, which I find to be very theraputic, would go in all different directions.  Like I said when I first started writing, I wanted to get my marriages out of the way, and a little history out there.......  Now, I am starting to just write what I am feeling, and that can change at a moments notice.  So if you offend easily, you might not want to read this one.  If you choose to, please remember that I am writing what is on my mind.  I can do that because this is my personal space ;-)  Enjoy..........

Obviously I am no stranger to screwed up relationships.......  But I like to think I have learned many lessons from my bad relationship experiences.  So today I check my email, and see an email from an ex-boyfriend.  This is someone I dated off and on over about a 3 or 4 year time span.  I met him on a dating website that no longer exists.  He was just about at the end of his divorce, and had recently moved back to this area.  He was good looking and oozed sex appeal.  He was educated and successful.  My kind of guy.......  So we hit it off, and like I said had an on again off again relationship over a span of 3 or 4 years.  He met someone else during one of our down times which was no big deal since I saw other people in between too.  But the last time we started seeing each other again, he did not tell me he was still seeing her too.  Well............not until our last time we were together.  It was that night that he decided he wanted to meet my son...  It was that night that when he dropped me off at home he held me close, kissed the top of my head, and told me that he had decided to commit to this other woman....  Yeah......  Shocked me, caught me off guard, but I handled it pretty well.  I know I didn't love him.  I thought that there were at one time possibilities there, but we never went to that next step.  So by accident, I learned he had married her...........  Then about 3 1/2 years ago I received an email from him.  He told me that he had made a mistake, and he was separated and contemplating divorce.  I agreed to see him.  Then he decided that he was going to stick with his marriage, and I met someone else, and we moved on again.  The next time he contacted me I almost agreed to see him, but I didn't.  He knew I was involved with someone that I cared very much for.  So over the past 3 years he has periodically contacted me.  He is relentless......  Just won't give up.  There is a little history so you will know why the email I received from him rubbed me the wrong way....

So I open this email, and the first sentence I read is...............  "would you consider having sex with me while my wife watches?"  Yes, you heard me right.......  Here I was used to seeing "are you still seeing that guy?"  But never this......  Talk about wanting his cake and to eat it too.  He proceeded to say, this would not a "normal" threesome.  Just a little bit of touching and watching on her part.  I knew that he and his wife had done this sort of thing with some of her girlfriends, but this was a first for him to come right out and ask me to participate.  My response..........NO.  He emailed me back and said, "wow that was definitely negative."  Hahahaha.........  Ya think?  So, this is how I responded........  I said, she is the one you gave your heart to, and now you are basically asking me to help save your marriage.  I told him that clearly there must be some problems within his marriage or he would not be asking this of me.  I told him to take a long look at what is going on, and to figure it out.  I just don't get it.... 

Threesomes..........  I just don't get it........  I know this is suppose to be every guys fantasy.  But that's just it...  a "FANTASY"!!  Fantasies or only fantasies as long as they don't become a reality.  I work in divorce law.  A few years ago this type of thing seemed to be the rage.....  But it was also the biggest cause of divorce at that time.  Men and women the same wanted to incorporate "threesomes" into their marriage, or at least live out the"fantasy".  The end result was always the same.  So, why would a totally happy, sexually satisfied couple want to do this?  It just puzzles me.  I can see it if you're single, not committed to anyone, and just want to experiment.  For me, I want to be with one person.  I want to share everything I can within a normal healthy relationship with one person, not multiple partners.  I'm no prude in anyway.  I have experienced a lot.  But, I have never had a threesome or even sex with my same sex, and I have no desire to try those things.  I am content in a male/female monogomus relationship.  One on One equals Two.....  But no Threesome! 

Well maybe this wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.  It will give you some idea, of how good things can get when I am writing......

Peace!

No comments: