Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Would you like a little salt and lime with those toes?

I have never been able to figure out the whole "fetish" thing.  I mean when I get down to business.....  I know exactly what I want, and while yes, I like to change it up here and there to make it interesting.....  I want sex!  I don't want to lay back fully clothed, and let some guy suck my toes.......and actually get off doing it!  I know.......I know........  You're probably wondering what made me write about this.  Well, I will tell you.....  I jumped on that whole online dating bandwagon thing......  I have pretty much tried them all.  Yep.....even some I am not proud of :-/  So, I tried this one, which I believe to be way overpriced not to mention their "formula" for putting personalities together by using some questionnaire does not work.  It put me with this guy.  He was not bad looking.  He is educated, has a successful business, a beautiful home that is beautifully furnished.  So why wouldn't I hook up with him?  We dated....  Never had sex, just dated.  Because he is a fetish guy, and I'm not a fetish gal.  His fetish is feet......mainly TOES......  Yep.  He likes to suck toes.  Oh, he likes his women to wear panty hose with sandals, and his women to shoe a lot of cleavage.  He hates t-shirts on women, and forget flip flops.  Well for me.....I'm a girl who has to dress up for work all week long.  On the weekends in Florida we wear shorts, t-shirts and bingo......you've got it........FLIP FLOPS!!  I am not a panty hose person.....never have been.  When I have worn them, they usually come off, or my shoes come off and I end up ruining them.  I have worn the thigh high ones with sexy lingerie with hubby #3.  But as a rule I just don't do hose.....  I've always been complimented on the way I dress, so I don't need this freak of a guy telling me how to dress.  And if you get offended easily?  You might want to stop reading here.  this guy and I stopped dating years ago.  We both agreed that we were not mean to be.  However, ever so often he contacts me.  Generally an email or text.  When the ex beau and I were on the outs a couple of years ago was one of the times this other guy contacted me.  He wanted to make me a candle light dinner at his house, etc.  I went over, and he really did go all out on this meal.  It was pretty romantic.  He even had flowers on the table.  When we were finished (he wouldn't let me help him clean the kitchen) we settled into his family room for a movie.  We were talking and getting close, and then he moved down to my feet.  He removed the trouser socks I was wearing, and started massaging my feet and toes.  In a matter of minutes he was sucking my toes.....running his tongue in between them.  I'm sorry, but I want to puke!  So here I am lying on my back against the sofa, sneaking peeks, and then the unthinkable happened.  Yes.......he pulled his piece of manhood......his very tiny piece of manhood out, and starts.......YEP.........jacking off while sucking my toes.  I was disgusted!  I politely pulled my feet away, put back on my socks and shoes, and told him I had to leave.  We didn't talk for a while after that.  Then the emails started again.  I have been successful in derailing him.  Then I get an email from him on Sunday morning.  I responded.  Big mistake!!  So he has asked me out to dinner.  I told him I would go.  I will meet him somewhere CASUAL and FUN.  I will wear shorts, t-shirt and flip flops........  Everything to really piss him off, and he will NOT suck my toes!!  I just don't get it.  I have great boobs......  Why would a guy be turned on my sucking my toes??  YUCK!!  Feel free to weigh in on this whole fetish thing.  Do you like to have your toes sucked?  I'm just sayin'.......

Peace!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

ha ha.....no thanks! I'd be grossed out by that too!