Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sometimes I think I write best about love and relationships......  Kind of funny coming from that girl who can't succeed in either......  I love romance, and the whole idea of love.  And just because I have not succeeded in it yet doesn't mean I am going to stop trying or giving up on it.  There is someone out there for everyone.  I believe that.  I was sitting in the lobby of an Olive Garden restaurant tonight with my son.  I was watching all the people walking in and out.  I am a people watcher.  Always wondering what their story is.  So, there were good looking men with ugly women...  There were pretty women with ugly men.  There were bi-racial couples and foreign couples.  Odd couples and all kinds of families.  I looked at some of them thinking......how did they end up together?  They just don't go together.  Then I got to thinking.  When you fall in love, truly in love........  It doesn't matter if the person gains a little weight or has a few wrinkles...  You just love them.  You accept the good, the bad, the ugly.  This is just the beginning of my thoughts on this.......  It will continue ;-)

Peace!

No comments: