Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Off my rocker.......

I really want to kick and scream.....  My life is good.  I am blessed.  I have my health, my friends and family, and for now a roof over my head, food to eat, and a car to drive.  But I need to have a moment......  I don't have a job.  No one is knocking on my door wanting to hire me to write or give me a book deal.  I am beginning to think I am a serial interviewee (if that is a real word).  I interview on a regular basis, but don't get hired.  I think I need a crash course in interview 101.  Either that or I need to go the route of finding a rich man who will support me.  Wait.......before you think I've gone off my rocker.  I am just venting.  I am doing it because I can.  Kind of like that old song, "It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want to!"  I am fast approaching 49.  Not that I'm getting old, but dang......  These law firms want fresh young college grads that they don't have to pay and are easy on the eyes.  It's true.  I have finally fallen into that rutt of being old in the work world, and it sucks!  Heck, maybe I have lost it.......  We shall see!  ;-)

Peace!

No comments: