Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Just for fun and laughs.....

Yesterday I tripped getting out of my car when I was coming back from my lunch break.  Some how I managed to get the heel of my right sandal caught on the cuff of the left side of my slacks.  Some how I was able to yank my heel loose before I fell, and caught myself with my weight on my right leg.  I bruised something inside, or pulled a muscle, or something.  Whatever I did, my right upper thigh and butt cheek hurts!  WTF??  OMG......  So this morning when I was getting ready for work, I was trying to do casual, but not too casual because the big boss was in all day, and we had a staff meeting this morning.  So I had a pair of bermuda type khaki shorts on with a wedged heel sandal.  So here I am limping around my office.  I was getting a few strange looks, and co-workers asking what was wrong.  I am so sure they thought it was my sandals.  So, finally I just told them what happened.  I was so sure someone had probably seen it anyway.  I mean it was really one of those laugh at yourself moments.  Then a couple of the girls in the office said they couldn't look at me limping without laughing....  So here I went from having their sympathy to being their comic relief.  I know.......I know.....it is laugh your a*% off worthy......  This was just the icing on MY cake this week.  Having been a week riddled with migraines, stress, and the almost "trip and fall".  I swear there is never a dull moment in my life.......  I am just hoping I survive the weekend :-/ 

Peace!

No comments: