Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Knock - Knock are you there??

I seem to be having more lows than highs these days.  I feel like I am on the outside of my own body watching this person I've become.......  A total stranger.  I am no longer working at the job that I thought would be my dream job.  That ended about a month ago.  That was a shocker.  I was so sure that I had that one in the bag.  Things happen though, and can't be changed.  I am back to that whole not sleeping thing.  I temp here and there, but it's not enough.  I pray daily......  I keep thinking that bigger plan that God has for me should be here by now, right?  I am faithful with the job search.  I think some of my family don't think I am, but I am.  Not only does "unemployment" require you to prove that up, I am not a good stay at home person, and I am committed to find an awesome job.  I've been asked by more than one family member if I am looking outside of my career choice.  Okay........HELLO........yes I am.  But going outside of my field is going to be more difficult to get hired and for a lot less pay.  I would be better off to apply for positions inside my field, but different areas.  At least my pay would be a little bit better than going into a field I have NO experience in, but I do apply outside of my field.  I do have a job that I am waiting to get a confirmation on.  It's more local, and the interview was fantastic.  It is a good fit.  The only problem is............he is taking his time confirming.  I did get a text from him last week, saying I am still his #1 choice, and asked me to be patient.  Well patience is wonderful when you have back-up reserve and/or a working spouse or significant other at home helping relieve the financial burden.  I guess I do need to be patient, as good things come to those who wait, right?  I think coming back here, and starting back with my writing might be what I need.  It is an expression of who I am.  Doing what I love to do.  Great therapy!  Before I go, let me throw a little spice in here ;-)  I think I am finally ready to get comfortably back into the dating scene.  Be open to new things.  New guys.......  We'll see.  And...........it should make for some interesting writing...........lol

Peace!

No comments: