Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hi, I'm Suzanna.......

Being someone who loves to write, and usually not a at a loss for words, I have been lost in translation somewhere.  I have so much to say, but at a loss of what to write.  I have been famously neglecting my blog.  I have been thinking a lot though.  I have been really hard on myself.  I take responsibility a lot for things.  I have found that it's just easier to (wo)man up when something is bad or going wrong, and just say.....I'm sorry, or it was my fault.  The thing about it is, that in my twisted sense of thinking I am here believing by me doing this, it will make the other person say......no....it was me, or I was wrong.  It just doesn't happen that way.  I am so over taking responsibility for actions that are not my fault.  Apologizing for something that I didn't do.  I don't do bad things to others.  I don't try to hurt people.  I am so honest that it's sick!  I am tired of always looking like the victim.  And more than likely......if you piss me off........I'm going to tell you.  So this is my welcome back to my blog.  I am going to write when I can.....  Tell my story, whether good or bad.  Just get my blog on ;-)

Peace!

No comments: